Next, you will need to create a blockchain account and connect it with your Xarcade dashboard. To achieve this, you must use the Sirius Testnet Mobile Wallet.
Note that our testnet mobile wallet is currently not available for iOS users.
- Select Settings in the side menu.
- Select Sirius Testnet Wallet APK to download the APK.
- Download the APK on your android phone.
- When you arrive at the home screen, scroll through the wallet guidelines and select Done on the last page.
- Create a six digit-pin.
- Enter a username and password that you would like to use.
- Select Sign Up.
- Select the Create an account icon.
- Select New account and Continue.
- Enter an account name.
- Enter your wallet password.
- Select Continue.
- Copy and save your private key in a safe location.
- Select Done.
- In your Xarcade dashboard, go to Settings.
- Select the Testnet Environment tab.
- Select Connect.
- The system will generate a QR code to scan with your mobile wallet.
- Select the centre exchange icon in your mobile wallet.
- Select Scan QR code.
- Allow the Sirius Mobile Wallet to use your camera.
- Make sure the QR code fits tightly within the blue scanner borders with no excess space.
- Select Continue to connect your wallet to Xarcade.
- Enter your wallet password for security verification and select Confirm.
- Select OK to exit.
- Select Confirm, as you have now successfully connected.
- Your wallet address in use for Xarcade now matches your account generated using your mobile wallet.
Important: Save your private keys in a safe location. When using decentralized networks, losing your private keys will mean losing access to your accounts, namespaces, and created tokens. As you are the sole owner with complete control, no one can help you recover these, not even Xarcade.